Lelu is Hiring a Fulfillment and Operations Manager
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for a whip smart Fulfillment and Operations Manager (FOM) who is passionate about kids and language education. You will play a critical role in building out and managing Lelu’s systems and operations.
As our FOM, you will work closely with our scrappy team to drive help us deliver our content to families monthly. This is a rare opportunity to join at the ground floor to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and create lasting impact on the next generation.
This role will be based in Pacifica, CA.
- Manage monthly order fulfillment from sourcing, to packaging to shipping.
- Prepare monthly analytics reporting to track efficiency and suggest areas for improvement over time.
- Own customer communications, including preparing weekly newsletters, responding to support questions and more.
- Manage tutor relationships, including hiring, training and supporting tutors based all throughout Latin America.
- Support team in a myriad of other operational tasks-- you're someone who will love wearing many hats!
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project management skills with flexibility to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
Scrappy, ready to wear many hats and play an integral role in our young company’s life
- Spanish-English Fluency (and a deep understanding of what it takes to learn and maintain two or more languages)
- College Degree
- Experience in educational projects or strong interest in children's enrichment
To apply: Please send your resume, a paragraph of 'why Lelu's mission resonates with you' to firstname.lastname@example.org.