Lelu is Hiring an Operations Specialist
Lelu is a mission-driven education technology company that uses an integrated subscription model (consisting of 1:1 Tutoring + Peer Community + a STEAM Activity Box) to deliver the most effective language learning experience for kids.
Founded at Stanford University, Lelu will become the global leader in second language education through our mission of making bilingualism a vibrant part of every child's life. We are growing fast – join us to build the most transformative language learning platform in the world!
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for a whip smart Operations Specialist who is passionate about children’s language education. Our Operations Specialist will play a critical role in managing the behind the scenes systems that keep Lelu going.
- Manage Order Processing and Communicate Details with Fulfillment Team
- Manage Tutor Scheduling and Student Scheduling and Drive an increase in our Tutor pool with sensitivity to student/instructor experience
- Anticipate, research and implement systems as Lelu grows
- Contribute strategically by identifying areas for improvement for process to optimize and increase ROI
- Proven track record of academic achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project management skills with full commitment to details and deadlines
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
- Eager for feedback and willing to adapt to new technologies
- Spanish Fluency
- Experience in Operations at a Startup
To apply: Please send your resume and one paragraph on why Lelu’s mission resonates with you to firstname.lastname@example.org.