Lelu is Hiring a Marketing Specialist
Lelu is a mission-driven education technology company that uses an integrated subscription model (consisting of 1:1 Tutoring + Peer Community + a STEAM Activity Box) to deliver the most effective language learning experience for kids.
Founded at Stanford University, Lelu will become the global leader in second language education through our mission of making bilingualism a vibrant part of every child's life. We are growing fast – join us to build the most transformative language learning platform in the world!
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about kids and language education to join our team. You will play a critical role in driving Lelu’s awareness among our target audience.
As our Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with two Stanford GSB (MBA) founders and drive the strategy, planning and execution of our digital marketing initiatives to achieve our business objectives. This is a rare opportunity to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and create lasting impact on the next generation.
- Create compelling content, articles and videos for Lelu’s social media, blogs, newsletters, and Ad campaigns
- Spearhead and execute new marketing campaigns with a rigorous plan for the company campaign calendar
- Own existing channels and continue to seek new channels to promote our program and mission
- Build a network of potential partners and influencers to increase brand awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating compelling and creative social media content
- Ability to own marketing campaigns end-to-end, including strategy planning, executing, and performance tracking
- Solid project management skills with flexibility to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
Scrappy, ready to wear many hats and play an integral role in our young company’s life
- Background in Marketing, Media, or Business is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Experience in educational projects or strong interest in children enrichment
- Bilingual (understands what it takes to learn and maintain two or more languages)
To apply: Please send your resume, a paragraph of 'why Lelu's mission resonates with you', and a 'one-line pitch for Lelu' as if you were to promote Lelu to our target customers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 31.