Lelu is Hiring a Marketing Leader
We're hiring a founding Marketing Leader. This is a rare opportunity to join at the ground floor to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and create lasting impact on the next generation.
Role And Responsibilities
As our Marketing Leader, you will work closely with our scrappy team to drive the strategy, planning and execution of our digital marketing initiatives to achieve our business objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join at the ground floor to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and create lasting impact on the next generation.
- Design and implement effective experiments, analyze and communicate outcomes, optimize and scale.
- Manage campaign execution from ideation, copywriting, deployment, scheduling, production, testing, and optimization.
- Create compelling content, articles and videos for Lelu’s social media, blogs, newsletters, and Ad campaigns
- Own existing channels and continue to seek new channels to promote our program and mission
- Build a network of potential partners and influencers to increase brand awareness
- Recruit and hire a team under you
- 3+ years of Marketing Leadership experience with DTC brand
- Passion for numbers, excellent data analysis skills and expertise in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Creative Intuition and familiarity with our audience and the need we're serving
- Experience creating compelling and creative social media content
- Ability to own marketing campaigns end-to-end, including strategy planning, executing, and performance tracking
- Solid project management skills with flexibility to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
Scrappy, ready to wear many hats and play an integral role in our young company’s life
- Experience in educational projects or strong interest in children's enrichment
- Bilingual (understands what it takes to learn and maintain two or more languages)
To apply: Please send your resume, a paragraph of 'why Lelu's mission resonates with you', and a 'one-line pitch for Lelu' as if you were to promote Lelu to our target customers to firstname.lastname@example.org.