Lelu is Hiring a Marketing Leader
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Marketer with leadership experience who is passionate about kids and language education. You will play a critical role in driving Lelu’s awareness among our target audience.
As our Marketing Leader, you will work closely with our scrappy team to drive the strategy, planning and execution of our digital marketing initiatives to achieve our business objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join at the ground floor to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and create lasting impact on the next generation.
Manage campaign execution from ideation, copywriting, deployment, scheduling, production, testing, and optimization.
- Design and implement effective experiments, analyze and communicate outcomes, optimize and scale.
Create compelling content, articles and videos for Lelu’s social media, blogs, newsletters, and Ad campaigns
- Spearhead and execute new marketing campaigns with a rigorous plan for the company campaign calendar
- Own existing channels and continue to seek new channels to promote our program and mission
- Build a network of potential partners and influencers to increase brand awareness
- 3+ years of Marketing Leadership experience with DTC brand
- Passion for numbers, excellent data analysis skills and expertise in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Creative Intuition and familiarity with our audience and the need we're serving
- Experience creating compelling and creative social media content
- Ability to own marketing campaigns end-to-end, including strategy planning, executing, and performance tracking
- Solid project management skills with flexibility to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
Scrappy, ready to wear many hats and play an integral role in our young company’s life
- Experience in educational projects or strong interest in children's enrichment
- Bilingual (understands what it takes to learn and maintain two or more languages)
To apply: Please send your resume, a paragraph of 'why Lelu's mission resonates with you', and a 'one-line pitch for Lelu' as if you were to promote Lelu to our target customers to email@example.com.