Lelu is a mission-driven education technology company that uses an integrated subscription model (consisting of 1:1 Tutoring + Peer Community + a STEAM Activity Box) to deliver the most effective language learning experience for kids.
Founded at Stanford University, Lelu will become the global leader in second language education through our mission of making bilingualism a vibrant part of every child's life. We are growing fast – join us to build the most transformative language learning platform in the world!
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for an experienced educator who is passionate about children’s enrichment and language education to lead the development of creative STEAM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts, and Math) projects as well as tutoring content. As our Curriculum/Content Specialist, you will play a critical role in designing original and effective content to engage kids in language learning.
- Develop monthly learning themes + relevant STEAM activities tailored to age 3 - 11 at different language levels
- Design weekly class content for 1-1 tutoring sessions and community class sessions under each theme
- Produce engaging and visually attractive content for Lelu classes
- 3+ years of teaching experience for kids at age 3 - 11 with a proven track record of driving academic achievement
- Deep understanding of language education, STEAM subjects and best-teaching practices
- A critical eye for curriculum materials - when reading a curriculum proposal, you can tell what works and what doesn’t for age 3 - 11
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project management skills with full commitment to details and deadlines
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
- Open for feedback and willing to adapt to new technologies
- Spanish-English Bilingual (with deep understanding of what it takes to learn and maintain two or more languages)
- Master’s in Education, or PhD in relevant field
- Experience in curriculum development
To apply: Please send your resume and one paragraph on why Lelu’s mission resonates with you to email@example.com.