Lelu (www.lelu-usa.com) is a mission-driven education technology company that uses an integrated subscription model (consisting of STEAM Activity Box + Digital Content Library + Live Tutoring Classes) to deliver the most effective language learning experience for kids.
Lelu will become the global leader in second language education through our mission of making bilingualism a vibrant part of every child's life. We are growing fast – join us to build the most transformative language learning platform in the world!
Role And Responsibilities
We’re looking for a CTO who is passionate about kids and language education to join our team. You will play a critical role in building Lelu’s tech solutions to deliver the best user experience across all aspects of Lelu's digital presence.
This is a rare opportunity to help build a mission-driven, fast growing brand and you will work closely with two Stanford GSB (MBA) founders to create lasting impact on the next generation.
- Design and build Lelu’s digital content library and student portal
- Own the entire digital product life-cycle, from end-to-end product conceptualization to technology implementation of the platforms
- Communicate closely with founders to define and deliver features best aligned with customers’ needs to drive growth and engagement
- Build scalable solutions and infrastructure that can accommodate our needs for the next 3 - 5 years
- 10+ years of experience in web/software development and complex modern web applications
- Experience working on consumer websites, with attention to scalability and performance concerns
- Experienced building Android and iOS mobile applications
- Solid project management skills with flexibility to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solver and independent self-starter
Willing to work with a lean team and ready to wear many hats and play an integral role in our young company’s life
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other relevant field of study
Experience in EdTech companies or early-stage startups
To apply: Please send your resume and one paragraph on why Lelu’s mission resonates with you to email@example.com.